Today, Sessions D-G went to Lakeview for set up. tminus 1
day until FC12 happens and 16 (AAAAAAAA!) days until Session F Blue Camp Harris
hits Lakeview.
Coincidence? I think not.
Mason and I couldn’t be more excited for the 113 of you to
arrive. We’ve been waiting/planning/loving you before we met you since
November. We hope these four days at Lakeview serve as a springboard into your
college experience and serve to solidify you choosing to attend Texas A&M.
Welcome to the Aggie Family!
I keep thinking about what was going through my mind when I
was in your shoes 3 short summers ago. Anxious. Excited. Nervous. Do they
really go all out for the mixers? Excited. How many yells do I really know?
Anxious. Did I remember a toothbrush? Anxious. Excited. Excited. Excited.
So excited for each and every one of you. There are so many
opportunities all around you, all you have to do is decide to take one.
My greatest hope for you all is that you take camp for all
it’s worth and make this experience your own- for it to be everything you
want/imagined/dreamed. You have a Namesake, 2 Co-Chairs, and 24 wonderful
counselors behind you already. This is YOUR college experience- make the most
of it!
Thanks & Gig ‘Em!
![]() |
| The Copeland Banner for Camp Harris |

No comments:
Post a Comment