Sunday, August 19, 2012

We've Only Just Begun...

Wow. I cannot believe that the Fish Camp experience (at Lakeview) is over. The good news is that we've gotten to meet the purrfect 113 freshmen and will continue hanging out!! I cannot wait for you guys to start your freshman year. You are going to have a blasty blast and I know you will all BTHO your classes! I can't get over the fact of how great y'all are. I seriously appreciated it so much how open minded each and every single one of you were and how willing you were to participate in new activities. When you began chanting "Harris forever" during your campfire, it just melted my heart. I hope you know that you have 27 new friends who will have your back and are here to help you 24/7! If y'all ever need help finding classes, studying, or just talking, you know who to hit up! Hope to see you all so soon! LOVE YOU GUYS.

Crusty and moist 5ever,

Megan Choi (That one asian counselor who always took photos) 


    

No comments:

Post a Comment